Every day millions of people convene for meetings, strategy sessions, or workshops. Over time the formats and agendas for these events become stale and need refreshing.
Here are a dozen timeless strategic questions that can always yield fresh thinking for the design of your next gathering.
What would make the …
- Community more connected?
- Conversation more compelling?
- Intention more worthy of investment?
- Process/pace more productive?
- Environment more inviting?
- Presentations more powerful?
- Connections more concrete?
- Experience more engaging?
- Usefulness more immediate?
- Presenters/panelists more provocative?
- Visuals more valuable?
- Meaning more memorable?
- Output more shareable?
- Truth more transparent?
- Learning more actionable?