- Let's make sure we are clear on what success looks like for our efforts today.
- What knowledge or strengths can you contribute to the work we are about to do?
- What do we need to know about your interests and agenda related to our work today?
- How are you likely to engage and participate in our discussions? What's your style going to be?
- What are preferences or pet peeves you have related to meetings like this one?
- What support might help you make the most of our time together?
- What lessons from the past can inform our efforts?
- How do we want to handle any disagreements that might emerge?
- Whose opinions or perspectives are not physically represented in/by those actually present today?
- How do we want to capture the insights and decisions from our discussion?
- How will we share what happens here today, with whom, and when?
- What expectations do we have for each other? The meeting facilitator/convener?
Effective Facilitation: A Six-Pack of Favorite Resources
Scheduling Meetings is Not the Same as Planning Them