|"Conversation Piece" by several_bees • Creative Commons license|
- They come to find new insights or ideas that might help them do their work better.
- They come to hear about the next great thing that might help them better serve their customers or members.
- They come to learn processes that will prevent crises from occurring or help those in need when disaster does strike.
- They come to revel in what it means to be a member of their industry or profession and to be surrounded by tens or thousands of like-minded individuals.
- They come to connect, to make friends, to feel a part of something bigger than themselves.
- They come to learn, to laugh, to share, to challenge, to have fun.