Home Depot. USPS. U-Haul. Lowes. AT&T. BrightHouse. Earthlink.
Pattern recognition is a key element of systems thinking, but too many organizations don't put systems in place to recognize them or spot changes in them and then respond accordingly.
- Move into a middle management position and you immediately need an entire new suite of professional development offerings.
- Move to a new city and you would immediately value getting connected to your new community of colleagues.
- Switch professions and you’re likely to need a fast foundation in the new landscape in which you’ll be working.
- Decide you want to sell your business and/or retire and you’ll want to hear from others who have already done the same thing.
- When a major crisis occurs you want to implement a tried and true response plan.